Saturday, October 17, 2015

West Virginia

Note to Readers:
I am going to be up front and honest with this right now. It is getting late and I am super tired. However, I do not want to just not post. So, I am going to write up my post, post it, and if later I think of something else to add, I will edit this post. Just thought would let you guys know in case you ever came back later and something had changed. Because at the moment, this post is looking to be pretty short.


Whenever Anointed Hearts moved to Kentucky, we branched out our ministry further. We made it all the way to West Virginia even. 
One of our trips to West Virginia is one of the most memorable things that has happened for our ministry. My great grandma had passed away shortly before our trip. Her funeral was scheduled for the weekend that we were supposed to be in West Virginia. We let my dad decide whether or not he wanted to miss the funeral and go to West Virginia or if he wanted to stay for the funeral and miss the West Virginia portion of our trip. My dad said that his grandma would want us to go to West Virginia, so we actually missed her funeral. Anyways, the show that Sunday was absolutely amazing. We basically had three different alter calls throughout the show and three different people came to know the Lord. It is just crazy to think of what could have happened for the people that the show affected if we had chosen to instead stay for the funeral and cancel the show. 
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.1 Chronicles 16:34  NIV (http://dailyverses.net/worship)

********
To see the rest of the posts from this series please click here  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment