Friday, October 9, 2015

Key Verse

Note to My Readers:
This is not the post I had planned for today. So, if you read yesterday's post where I eluded to something that would be included in today's post, I am sorry to have to say that you will have to wait a bit for that post. I could not get the words to come together at all, but I still wanted to post, so, I added a topic in for today and will figure out the rest of this series as it goes on. Anyways, sorry about having to stray from the planned post, and sorry that this will be a pretty short post to begin with.
-----

As a ministry, we have a key verse that we use with our ministry. That verse is Psalm 119:105 which says:
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.   
I asked my mom why she chose the above verse for our ministry's key verse. She said that when she thought of the name of our ministry, Adeventureland, she thought about how in an adventure, you have to go out in different directions, not just stay in one place. Therefore, it is important that Jesus lights and leads our path. 
This verse can apply to your life as well. You want God to lead you through your life. If you try to navigate the path of your life alone, are you going to be able to make it to where God wants you to be? What if the path is narrow and hard to naviagate? Would you be able to make it on your own? Not without the light and leading of God.  
********
To see the rest of the posts from this series please click here  

 




No comments:

Post a Comment