Thursday, October 22, 2015

Branson

For years we would go to Branson, Missouri simply for a vacation. However, as of lately, we have expanded our ministry into Branson as well. 

In Branson, we perform at a few of the different nursing homes. Like in many of the nursing homes we perform at, the residents seem to enjoy our being there. We typically get pretty good feedback from the residents. We even get to have some fun and interesting conversations with some of the workers. We have even been told while at one of the nursing homes that the doors will always be open for us there. 

Maybe we will one day be able to get into churches or other locations in Branson. But until then, I am glad that we are able to show God's Love to the few different nursing homes we have performed in there. 

Matthew 5:16 "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven."  (http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Witnessing,-Approaches-To)
 

Note to Readers:
I really appreciate anyone out there who is even still reading my posts. When I chose this topic, I thought that it would work out well because puppetry is such a big part of my life. However, as I am trying to write all of these blog posts, I realized that trying to stretch this over 31 days may not have been the best idea. So many of my daily topics are sounding redundant and not needed. Let alone, some of them have been ridiculously short just because I don't know what to say that isn't going to sound just like the post I posted previously. However, I am really not sure what else to write about that still fits my theme. So, thank you to anyone who has stuck this out with me. 
********
To see the rest of the posts from this series please click here  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment